In this role, you’d be responsible for being the face of the club onsite in front of our players and members and will be reporting into the Club Manager.
Your role will be to pro-actively engage all players; the walk ins or new players who contact the club via social media/email/phone, by attracting them into premises, providing the tour, explaining the sport and what our club can offer.
For the current players, the role involves being responsive to their needs when on site, from booking them for the next match, lesson or tournament, to getting them engaged during events whether they are watching or playing.
During your shifts, you will be responsible for ensuring the club is fit for purpose to meet player’s needs, by ensuring the facilities are clean and fit for purpose.
The role has great variety from
· interacting with the players on site and online
· organising corporate events, tournaments, other social events
· cooperating with the Head Coach, the coaching and catering team to ensure players’ needs are always met at the highest standard
· manage bookings, sales enquiries, organising matches, delivering induction to new players
· managing the bar and stock supply of food and drinks
· supporting the Club Manager in designing the rota with the Head Coach
· providing analytics to support management decisions
· supporting marketing activities as requested by the Club Manager
· engaging with school, universities to ensure more players are attracted into the sport
You should be:
· Sporty, with some racquet sports experience preferred, particularly tennis, padel or squash and keen to pick up padel as a player
· With engaging, friendly personality, with strong customer service skills, with previous experience in a high engagement, customer service environment
· Strong operationally, with very structured thinking, highly productive, able to deal with multiple issues at the time and prioritise when faced with different demands
· Excellent organiser, able to put together events and drive the team to deliver, using influencing skills
· Problem solver, with initiative and able to deal with pressure and be able to step up when colleagues need support
· Able to convert enquiries into sales/bookings
· Highly responsive to players needs, skilled at technology and able to interact on whatsapp, email, social media at speed
· Able to engage with players across multiple ages, culture, gender
· Team player, able to cooperate with the coaching team and the catering team
What we offer:
· Salary of £20k-£25k/year
· 28 days holidays/year
· Monthly bonus structure based on revenue targets achieved
· Free padel coaching, match play, food and drinks on site
· Highly social work environment, with strong community feel
· A role with a clear sense of purpose and a mission to maintain Stratford Padel Club as the ultimate padel destination in the country
Email CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and supporting note explaining how you meet the main criteria for the job based on previous experience